Ask our team of design experts
LAMPS PLUS Blog Policies
A well-organized study space is a must for students. Teens need a clean, quiet spot to concentrate and do their best. Many youngsters already have a computer in their room, or maybe there's an extra room they can use to hit the books. Either way, here are a couple of considerations to help you make sure your student can get serious about studying:
1. Comfort – Study sessions will be seriously short without a comfortable place to settle in. Add a nice and comfortable desk chair to their workstation. And, don't forget a more casual spot to dive into a book.
2. Light – Bright students need plenty of light to keep growing. OTT-LITE technology offers full-spectrum light specifically designed to reduce eye strain. To keep things stylish, we also have plenty of desk lamps with personality.
3. Storage – Nothing chokes productivity like a mess! Keeping things organized encourages efficiency and makes studying more enjoyable. Check out our selection of storage furniture.
4. Set the mood! – Don't forget to make the study space look great. A well-designed area will be more inviting and get used more!
5. Location, location, location – With the prevalence of wireless internet and laptop computers, students don't need to be tied down to one study spot. A portable desk will let them study when and where the inspiration strikes. Pair one of these with a rolling storage cube.
Need product suggestions or have questions? Contact us to speak with an American Lighting Association trained lighitng associate today!
We have additional tips and videos about study desk and office lighting. Check out additional articles and videos with one of the following links.
1. Lighting for Readers
2. Lighting Tips for the Perfect Study Space
3. Tips for Buying an Office Chair