Ask our team of design experts
LAMPS PLUS Blog Policies
A well-organized study space is a must for students. Teens need a clean, quiet spot to concentrate and do their best. Many youngsters already have a computer in their room, or maybe there's an extra room they can use to hit the books. Either way, here are a couple of considerations to help you make sure your student can get serious about studying:
1. Comfort – Study sessions will be seriously short without a comfortable place to settle in. Add a nice desk chair to their workstation. And, don't forget a more casual spot to dive into a book.
2. Light – Bright students need plenty of light to keep growing. OTT-LITE technology offers full-spectrum light specifically designed to reduce eye strain. To keep things stylish, we also have plenty of desk lamps with personality.
3. Storage – Nothing chokes productivity like a mess! Keeping things organized encourages efficiency and makes studying more enjoyable. Check out our selection of storage furniture.
4. Set the mood! – Don't forget to make the study space look great. A well-designed area will be more inviting and get used more!
5. Location, location, location – With the prevalence of wireless internet and laptop computers, students don't need to be tied down to one study spot. A portable desk will let them study when and where the inspiration strikes. Pair one of these with a rolling storage cube.
Need product suggestions or have questions? Contact us to speak with an American Lighting Association trained lighitng associate today!