Ask our team of design experts
LAMPS PLUS Blog Policies
If you're going to be sitting at your desk for hours a day, shouldn't your space look stylish? Here's our round-up of 5 sophisticated back to school desk accessories that are sure to add wit and charm to your workspace:
1. Sculptured iron spectacles. Even if you don't need glasses to see, having a decorative pair to use as a paperweight is the next best thing.
2. Brass and horn letter opener and magnifying glass.You'll feel like a true gentleman (or a lovely lady) with these classic desktop accoutrements. Horn and brass adds instant class.
3. BOOK bookends. You'll never forget what's in between those bookends - these playful pieces simply spell it out!
4. Cast iron ruled tape dispenser. You can always count on this sturdy tape dispenser to measure up. It's perfect for those who like tape and puns!
5. Black leather and red mock croc desk set. Make organizing homework or sorting bills a little more chic. Writing checks just feels more bearable with stylish mock croc, doesn't it?
Since it's just around the corner, I have to ask - what do you do to make back to school a little more bearable? (Clearly, I decorate!)
Hi. I'm Lesley. I'm a collage artist and interior designer. I make beautiful things and create beautiful spaces, because surrounding yourself with beauty and inspiration just makes life better. And I'd love to do that for you.
I love cupcakes, late 90s alt-rock, leather jackets, and an organized calendar. And if you haven't heard, I have the most adorable baby ever. Want to grab coffee together?
Follow me on Google+.
That bookend got my attention, I'd love to have one of that. And the brass and horn letter opener and magnifying glass is nice too.
Who has a desk anymore?! :)