Ask our team of design experts
LAMPS PLUS Blog Policies
From Suzanis as headboards to a pair of Moroccan poufs near a sofa piled high with pillows upholstered in Turkish rugs, Martyn Lawrence-Bullard has global style. He practically defines the word eclectic, and uses the word "delicious" to describe pillows, fabric and chairs.
Designer to the stars like Cher, Elton John and Christina Aguilera, Bullard knows how to create an international look.
Take a page from these rooms and add some flair to your home.
Here's how to get the look of Martyn Lawrence Bullard's Global Style:
1) Cluster a few intricately carved accent tables in front of your sofa.
2) Poufs scattered around a room add color and texture and are just plain fun.
3) Punched tin sconces cast a gorgeous pattern on walls.
4) Colorful patterned pillows and throws are an easy way to add a pop of pattern to neutral sofas and beds.
5) Zebra rugs can anchor a living room conversation area with style.
6) Just one upholstered chair in a bold pattern can add tons of personality.
7) Ornate chairs around a dining table can be paired with an unexpected crystal chandelier.
Bullard's global style – it really is delicious.
Picture Links: First photo Architectural Digest; all others Martyn Lawrence Bullard.