Ask our team of design experts
LAMPS PLUS Blog Policies
Mother's Day is this weekend! This year, instead of battling the restaurant crowds for Mother's Day brunch, why not entertain at home and set a stylish, thoughtful table for mom?
Style Me Pretty keeps things fresh with dinnerware that feels plucked from the garden, while a dining vignette from Lamps Plus reminds us that sometimes an outdoor setting is all you need to make an occasion memorable. And don't forget the power of pattern! Striped placemats make a simple setting special in this photo from Stylizimo.
Even if you're just dining with mom at the kitchen counter, like in this image from Lamps Plus, a few elegant touches can elevate the every day. Follow Studio shows how simple glassware has major impact when grouped together and filled with spring branches, while Dreamy Whites illustrates how a variety of blossoms can dress up the most basic white tableware.
But the most important part of any Mother's Day Brunch? Shower mom with plenty of love!
1. Pile this tiered cookie stand high with breakfast pastries and fresh fruit.
2. Add color and pattern to your table setting with a floral dinnerware set.
3. Striped decorative pillows on your dining chairs will provide a crisp accent as well as added comfort.
4. An arrangement of faux hydrangeas in a glazed pot brings a lively touch to any setting without the hassle.
5. A white ceramic pitcher can do double duty either dispensing orange juice or holding a bright bouquet.
Image credits: Style Me Pretty, Lamps Plus, Giac1061, Stylizimo, Lamps Plus, Follow Studio, Dreamy Whites