LAMPS PLUS > Shop by Room > 78540 > Room Details
Go Back
Contemporary black and white bedroom decorating picture.
Items In Scene:


Bold Black Stripe Nickel 20 1/4" Wide Ceiling Light (J9213-K1477)

$199.99




Bold Black Stripe Giclee Kiss Table Lamp (K3334-K9787)

$89.99




A contemporary black and white bedroom decorating picture.

A contemporary black and white bedroom decorating picture. This chic bedroom uses airy white walls, bedding, and carpeting to serve as a backdrop for crisp black accents. This room is a great example of the 80/20 rule in decorating - 80% of your room should be in one cohesive style, and the remaining 20% can be contrasting elements to keep things interesting. By balancing 80% white with 20% black, this contemporary master bedroom picture is bold and graphic without being overwhelming.



View Details

Bold Black Stripe Nickel 20 1/4" Wide Ceiling Light

This stylish, energy-efficient flushmount fixture features a custom made Giclee style shade with a pattern printed on high-quality canvas. An acrylic diffuser at the bottom prevents glare from the three included CFL bulbs. The canopy and accents are in a brushed nickel finish. Flushmount style ceiling light. U.S. Patent # 7,347,593.

  • Brushed nickel finish.
  • Acrylic diffuser.
  • Energy efficient.
  • Custom-made giclee shade.
  • Includes three 26 watt CFL bulbs.
  • 20 1/4" wide.
  • 5 3/4" high.
Compare at $299.99
Our Price $199.99


View Details

Bold Black Stripe Giclee Kiss Table Lamp

Refined simplicity is yours with this modern table lamp design. The metal base offers a graceful sculpted shape thats presented in a brushed steel finish. Topped with a giclee cylinder shade thats custom printed with a stylish Bold Black Stripe pattern. U.S. Patent # 7,347,593.

  • Brushed steel finish.
  • Custom-made shade.
  • Takes one 100 watt bulb (not included).
  • 24 1/2" high.
  • Shade is 9 1/2" wide and 11 3/4" high.
  • Base is 7 1/2" wide.
Compare at $134.99
Our Price $89.99
Detail View Grid View Share Select All | Select None | Add Selected to Wish List