Free Shipping on Most Orders*
< Go Back View All Cabinets and Storage

Gramercy White and Champagne 2-Door Accent Chest

- Style # 45P18
$399.99
  • Free Shipping*
  • Low Price Guarantee
Ships Today! (orders by 2pm Pacific)
Add to Cart

Store and organize your belongings in this stylish two-door accent chest, which features a three-shelf interior.

More Details >
Gramercy White and Champagne 2-Door Accent Chest
Gramercy White and Champagne 2-Door Accent Chest
Gramercy White and Champagne 2-Door Accent Chest
Gramercy White and Champagne 2-Door Accent Chest more views
Gramercy White and Champagne 2-Door Accent Chest more views
Gramercy White and Champagne 2-Door Accent Chest more views
4+
Product Details

Inspired by classic Art Deco styles, this decorative accent chest will add a touch of glamour to your home. This classy design features a white finish frame supported by a contrasting black finish base and legs. A raised champagne finish pattern is stamped directly onto the center, drawing the eye. The two doors open to reveal a three-shelf storage space.

  • 34" high x 31 1/2" wide x 13" deep. Weighs 53.24 lbs.
  • Each door is 25 1/4" high x 13 3/4" wide.
  • Each shelf space is 28" wide x 8 1/2" high. Top and middle shelves are 11" deep. Bottom shelf is 12 1/4" deep.
  • Art Deco accent chest from Coast to Coast Accents. Perfect for use as a storage cabinet.
  • White finish frame. Black finish base and tapering 5" high legs. Construction is 95 percent MDF and 5 percent birch wood.
  • Two doors. Three-section storage space interior.
  • No assembly required.
Q & A
Need Immediate Help? Try
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 3 answers
Does this cabinet have the California proposition 65 warning?
Holli D on Nov 25, 2018
BEST ANSWER: Hi - California Law requires the Prop 65 warning be listed on any product that is shipping to the state of California or used within the state. Please note this does not mean that our products could cause cancer however, it is required by the state to display such label on any and all products. This is a warning you may have also seen in most all retail stores and businesses throughout California. The list of Prop 65 is quite lengthy and therefore makes it impossible for any company to test all items that California requires. With that said, this label must be adhered to all and any merchandise sold to consumers within the state.
To find out more about Prop 65, Please visit the links below
Prop 65 Chemical list
http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html
General info
http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Does the cabinet contain and mdf, manufactured wood or particle board?
Latasha M on Nov 22, 2018
BEST ANSWER: Hi Latasha - Yes, this cabinet is actually 95% MDF. The other 5% is birch wood.
Are the shelves adjustable?
Jodi P on Nov 13, 2018
BEST ANSWER: Hi, the shelves are not adjustable.
Customer Reviews
Review This Item For a Chance to Win $500.00! view rules
There are no reviews for this item. Write Review
Customers Also Viewed
Presented by Uttermost, it&#39;s built from select hardwoods ...
Quickview

Presented by Uttermost, it&#39;s built from select hardwoods with a worn black finish on its vertical rectangular frame. A lovely natural finish covers four solid mahogany dovetail bins and three storage drawers. Plenty of storage space makes this transitional three-door ...
Close
Artistic excellence embraces a retro look and feel, ...
Quickview

Artistic excellence embraces a retro look and feel, offering an intriguing look for transitional bedrooms and living spaces. This elegant chest from Butler features gorgeous gold ostrich leather over its four contoured drawer fronts, and a deep, rich brown finish ...
Close
This contemporary three-drawer chest is a beautiful accent ...
Quickview

This contemporary three-drawer chest is a beautiful accent for a living room or bedroom space. The gently curving drawer fronts give the frame a sleek, serpentine shape. A shimmering light champagne finish with silver leaf tones creates an elegant vibe. ...
Close
Showcasing a stunning radial design, this contemporary two-drawer ...
Quickview

Showcasing a stunning radial design, this contemporary two-drawer chest is perfect for bolstering modern elegance in the room. A brass finish and textured metal covering act as chic update to a wide variety of decor styles.
Close
Back To Top