Most Popular

Mid-Century Teal Ceramic Gourd Table Lamp Set of 2

- Style # T8722-T8722
$159.98
  • Compare $239.99
  • Free Shipping & Free Returns*
  • Low Price Guarantee
Add to Cart

With a glossy finish, this set of two teal gourd shaped table lamps offers a stylish Mid-Century look.

More Details >
Mid-Century Teal Ceramic Gourd Table Lamp Set of 2 more views
Product Details

The glossy teal finish is the highlight of this set of two gourd shaped table lamps. The design on the handmade ceramic body features a pattern of staggered squares and rectangles with raised edges to give the lamp a textural quality. The gourd lamp base is topped by a crisp white empire shade. As the base is handmade, there may be slight variations in pattern and color.

• Each lamp overall: 26" high. Base is 5" wide. Shade is 13 1/2" at the top x 16" at the bottom x 10 1/2" on the slant.
  • Each uses one maximum 150 watt bulb (not included). On-off switch on socket.
  • Set of two Mid-Century hand-crafted ceramic table lamps from 360 Lighting.
  • Ceramic lamp base with a hand-applied teal glaze over a raised square pattern. Fabric bell shade up top.
  • Because the glaze is hand-applied, there may be slight variations in color and pattern.
  • Each includes 7 1/2' clear cord.

Related Videos

Q & A
Need Immediate Help? Try
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 10 answers
Why did you choose this?
Lamps Plus Store
very stylish not too ornate
nina s on Sep 17, 2018
Redoing bedroom. Style and color fits theme and adds an artistic touch!
Danielle S on Apr 17, 2018
very stylish not too ornate
nina s on Sep 17, 2018
The color and design.
Tara B on Jul 14, 2018
Redoing bedroom. Style and color fits theme and adds an artistic touch!
Danielle S on Apr 17, 2018
Color ,shape & price are all very good. Was trying to stay more neutral w/ creams & bone colors but these lamps made me realize how boring the "safe" choice would be! Hope I like them as well in person!
Colleen D on Jan 21, 2018
The color and design.
Tara B on Jul 14, 2018
Color ,shape & price are all very good. Was trying to stay more neutral w/ creams & bone colors but these lamps made me realize how boring the "safe" choice would be! Hope I like them as well in person!
Colleen D on Jan 21, 2018
I am looking for a bedroom lamp that will blend with the pale green accents in my comforter, will these do it?
A shopper on Aug 29, 2018
BEST ANSWER: Hi - this is a teal (blue-green) tone and I think it would compliment it very well bringing out the green in the lamps.
How heavy are these lamps? I need something substantial that won't tip easily if bumped.
A shopper on Aug 11, 2018
BEST ANSWER: Hi - each lamp weighs approximately 7 pounds.
I need the set of 2. Do I select 1 or 2 on check?
Pat J on Jun 5, 2018
BEST ANSWER: You would select quantity 1 for the set.
Does the cord come out of the base of the lamp?
A shopper on May 5, 2018
BEST ANSWER: Yes - the cord exits from the bottom back of the lamp base.
Customer Reviews
Review This Item For a Chance to Win $500.00! view rules
There are no reviews for this item. Write Review
Customers Also Viewed
Profiled in &quot;Lucky&quot; magazine, this chic and sleek ...
Quickview

Profiled in &quot;Lucky&quot; magazine, this chic and sleek table lamp design features stacked acrylic balls for an open feel. Offering two matching designs with a slim-line and gracious profile sits atop a round acrylic plate. A simple off-white drum shade ...
Close
A gourd-shaped ceramic table lamp with creamy luster ...
Quickview

A gourd-shaped ceramic table lamp with creamy luster and high style. Oyster tone-on-tone glaze hints at a beige spectrum to coordinate with its warm sand colored shade. A metal finish base and ball top finial complete the classic appeal.
Close
You&#39;ll love the stylish Bohemian-inspired attitude reflected in ...
Quickview

You&#39;ll love the stylish Bohemian-inspired attitude reflected in this chrome finish double gourd table lamp. Created by 360 Lighting, its beaded surface adds a slightly exotic touch, and a crisp white shade completes its gorgeous ambiance.
Close
The same finish in the body of this ...
Quickview

The same finish in the body of this contemporary design extends to the finial and pull chain switches for streamlined look. An oatmeal drum shade complements the warm tones. Two modern table lamps ideal for any room in your home. ...
Close