< Go Back View All Table Lamps

Mid-Century Teal Ceramic Gourd Table Lamp Set of 2

- Style # T8722-T8722
$159.98
  • Compare $239.99
  • Free Shipping & Free Returns*
  • Low Price Guarantee
Most Popular

With a glossy finish, this set of two teal gourd shaped table lamps offers a stylish Mid-Century look.

More Details >
Houzz
Mid-Century Teal Ceramic Gourd Table Lamp Set of 2 more views
Product Details

The glossy teal finish is the highlight of this set of two gourd shaped table lamps. The design on the handmade ceramic body features a pattern of staggered squares and rectangles with raised edges to give the lamp a textural quality. The gourd lamp base is topped by a crisp white empire shade. As the base is handmade, there may be slight variations in pattern and color.

• Each lamp overall: 26" high. Base is 5" wide. Shade is 13 1/2" at the top x 16" at the bottom x 10 1/2" on the slant.
  • Each uses one maximum 150 watt bulb (not included). On-off switch on socket.
  • Set of two Mid-Century hand-crafted ceramic table lamps from 360 Lighting.
  • Ceramic lamp base with a hand-applied teal glaze over a raised square pattern. Fabric bell shade up top.
  • Because the glaze is hand-applied, there may be slight variations in color and pattern.
  • Each includes 7 1/2' clear cord.

Related Videos

Q & A
Need Immediate Help? Try
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 8 answers
Why did you choose this?
Lamps Plus Store
The color and design.
Tara B on Jul 14, 2018
Color ,shape & price are all very good. Was trying to stay more neutral w/ creams & bone colors but these lamps made me realize how boring the "safe" choice would be! Hope I like them as well in person!
Colleen D on Jan 21, 2018
The color and design.
Tara B on Jul 14, 2018
Redoing bedroom. Style and color fits theme and adds an artistic touch!
Danielle S on Apr 17, 2018
Color ,shape & price are all very good. Was trying to stay more neutral w/ creams & bone colors but these lamps made me realize how boring the "safe" choice would be! Hope I like them as well in person!
Colleen D on Jan 21, 2018
Redoing bedroom. Style and color fits theme and adds an artistic touch!
Danielle S on Apr 17, 2018
How heavy are these lamps? I need something substantial that won't tip easily if bumped.
A shopper on Aug 11, 2018
BEST ANSWER: Hi - each lamp weighs approximately 7 pounds.
I need the set of 2. Do I select 1 or 2 on check?
Pat J on Jun 5, 2018
BEST ANSWER: You would select quantity 1 for the set.
Does the cord come out of the base of the lamp?
A shopper on May 5, 2018
BEST ANSWER: Yes - the cord exits from the bottom back of the lamp base.
Customer Reviews
Review This Item For a Chance to Win $500.00 ! view rules
There are no reviews for this item. Write Review
Customers Also Viewed
Combining wood and ceramic material, this lovely modern ...
Quickview

Combining wood and ceramic material, this lovely modern table lamp is topped with a tall drum shade. The warm tones in the wood base, neck and finial are offset by the subtle hammered effect on the dark finish ceramic material. ...
Close
A classic versatile column shape combines stylishly with ...
Quickview

A classic versatile column shape combines stylishly with a mercury glass design in this gorgeous glass table lamp set. Each table lamp is paired with metal details that start at the base and continue to the ball finial on top. ...
Close
Inspired by a Mid-Century aesthetic influenced by clean ...
Quickview

Inspired by a Mid-Century aesthetic influenced by clean lines and a minimalist architectural profile, this stunning ceramic table lamp is topped with an off-white tapered drum shade. The wood material in the neck and base are mirrored in the ball ...
Close
Add this pair of mercury glass table lamps ...
Quickview

Add this pair of mercury glass table lamps to your bedroom, office or living room for a dash of delightful symmetry and visual allure. A classic white drum shade pairs perfectly with the rounded form, striking a beautiful aesthetic balance. ...
Close