Most Popular

Mission Cage Night Light Urn Table Lamp Set of 2

- Style # T7713-T7713
$299.98
  • Compare $449.99
  • Free Shipping & Free Returns*
  • Low Price Guarantee
Add to Cart

Bring the heady look of an industrial motif with this set of two Mission style table lamps.

More Details >
Mission Cage Night Light Urn Table Lamp Set of 2 more views
3+
Product Details

Ideal for traditional or transitional decor, this set of two Mission style table lamps has an outer base of brushed iron in a simple and elegant design. Inside the cage-like outer base is an urn of beautiful champagne glass containing a convenient night light that also makes a great accent. A warm beige drum shade sits on top and complements the elegant glass.

• Each lamp overall: 33" high. Base is 7 1/2" wide. Shade is 15" at the top x 18" at the bottom x 11 1/2" high.
  • Each uses one maximum 150 watt standard base bulb (not included) and one 7 watt night light bulb (included).
  • Multi-control switch: top light on, night light on, both on, both off.
  • Set of two Mission cage table lamps with built-in night light from John Timberland®.
  • Brushed iron finish. Champagne glass base. Beige fabric drum shade.
  • Each includes 8' brown cord.

Related Videos

Q & A
Need Immediate Help? Try
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 4 answers
Why did you choose this?
Lamps Plus Store
Classic Mission Design. I also want to update our outside lighting and I want to order from this same designer
Charles S on Sep 4, 2018
Night light is very attractive option!
Mona M on Apr 12, 2018
Classic Mission Design. I also want to update our outside lighting and I want to order from this same designer
Charles S on Sep 4, 2018
Love the style and night lights in base!
JOYCE L on Jul 6, 2018
Night light is very attractive option!
Mona M on Apr 12, 2018
Matches our decor. Night light is a plus. Perfect height.
Mark G on Mar 18, 2018
Love the style and night lights in base!
JOYCE L on Jul 6, 2018
Matches our decor. Night light is a plus. Perfect height.
Mark G on Mar 18, 2018
Customer Reviews
Review This Item For a Chance to Win $500.00! view rules
5.0 / 5.0
1 Review
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Star
I purchased these for my bedroom & they look great! They give off a lot of light! Very happy with these.
I highly recommend these lamps!
October 15, 2018
Purchased
2 weeks ago
Customers Also Viewed
You&#39;ll love this porcelain lamp for its warm, ...
Quickview

You&#39;ll love this porcelain lamp for its warm, classic looks and elegant details. It features a delicate tree scene in soft colors on the porcelain base. A beveled stand, off white shade and a matching finial all add additional details. ...
Close
The Brockton three-piece set contains two table lamps ...
Quickview

The Brockton three-piece set contains two table lamps and one floor lamp. The black finish modernizes the traditional styling, while the Bavaria beige softback fabric shades contrast the bold hue. This set will lend a cohesive element to any living ...
Close
The Florentine three-piece set of floor and table ...
Quickview

The Florentine three-piece set of floor and table lamps features a stunning antique caramel finish. Along with traditional design details along the base, taupe softback fabric shades complement it wonderfully. This set includes two table lamps and one floor lamp. ...
Close
Romance and design excellence defines the exquisite aesthetic ...
Quickview

Romance and design excellence defines the exquisite aesthetic of this glass column lamp. John Richard offers a delightful piece with gallery-quality styling and a soft, subtle palette. A round antique brass base hosts a cylindrical green emerald finish glass body ...
Close