Choosing a Desk Light
At the workplace, home, college or anywhere there's a job at hand, a desk light should address both your needs and your unique sense of style. With so many options available today, consider these options before you buy:
- An adjustable swing arm desk lamp can be sized and swiveled to meet any lighting need. Suitable for reading, writing and anything else collegiate life presents, these versatile desktop designs are ideal for students.
- Halogen and fluorescent lights provide a particularly bright, white light that's easy on tired eyes during late night work or study sessions.
- For energy efficiency, LEDs and fluorescent lights are excellent options and can save you as much as 80% in electricity costs
- In spaces such as a bedroom or library where style is important, try a Tiffany or Victorian design for your desktop. Incandescent bulbs provide a warm, inviting glow for rooms such as these, and you can even add a line dimmer which allows you to adjust the light to fit your mood.
Remember, the best desk light should combine the functionality you need with the style you love. With the nation's largest selection, we're here to help you find a design that's right for you. Need advice? Feel free to call one of our personal lighting associates at 800-782-1967 for product recommendations!
* Free shipping and free returns applies only to shipments made to the 48 continental US states. Free returns does not apply to designs shipped by freight, designs with giclee art shades, or certain items with designer shades.