Free Shipping on Most Orders*
< Go Back View All Cabinets and Storage
Gramercy 31 1/2&quot; Wide 2-Door White &amp; Champagne Accent Chest
Gramercy 31 1/2&quot; Wide 2-Door White &amp; Champagne Accent Chest
Gramercy 31 1/2&quot; Wide 2-Door White &amp; Champagne Accent Chest more views
Gramercy 31 1/2&quot; Wide 2-Door White &amp; Champagne Accent Chest more views
Gramercy 31 1/2&quot; Wide 2-Door White &amp; Champagne Accent Chest more views
4+

Gramercy 31 1/2" Wide 2-Door White & Champagne Accent Chest

- Style # 45P18
$399.99
  • Free Shipping*
  • Low Price Guarantee
Ships Today! (orders by 5 PM Eastern)
Add to Cart

Store and organize your belongings in this stylish two-door accent chest, which features a three-shelf interior.

More Details >
Product Details

Inspired by classic Art Deco styles, this decorative accent chest will add a touch of glamour to your home. This classy design features a white finish frame supported by a contrasting black finish base and legs. A raised champagne finish pattern is stamped directly onto the center, drawing the eye. The two doors open to reveal a three-shelf storage space.

  • 34" high x 31 1/2" wide x 13" deep. Weighs 53.24 lbs.
  • Each door is 25 1/4" high x 13 3/4" wide.
  • Each shelf space is 28" wide x 8 1/2" high. Top and middle shelves are 11" deep. Bottom shelf is 12 1/4" deep.
  • Art Deco accent chest from Coast to Coast Accents. Perfect for use as a storage cabinet.
  • White finish frame. Black finish base and tapering 5" high legs. Construction is 95 percent MDF and 5 percent birch wood.
  • Two doors. Three-section storage space interior.
  • No assembly required.
Related Videos
Q & A
Need Immediate Help? Try
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 6 answers
Why did you choose this?
Lamps Plus Store
Width works for entry space. Contemporary design and silver accents coordinate with my existing furniture.
Jeannine W on Sep 12, 2019
Width works for entry space. Contemporary design and silver accents coordinate with my existing furniture.
Jeannine W on Sep 12, 2019
The color and design.
Catherine B on Jul 8, 2019
The color and design.
Catherine B on Jul 8, 2019
Is the medallion on the front more silver or more gold in color?
A shopper on Feb 1, 2019
BEST ANSWER: Hi - It is silver.
Does this cabinet have the California proposition 65 warning?
Holli D on Nov 25, 2018
BEST ANSWER: Hi - California Law requires the Prop 65 warning be listed on any product that is shipping to the state of California or used within the state. Please note this does not mean that our products could cause cancer however, it is required by the state to display such label on any and all products. This is a warning you may have also seen in most all retail stores and businesses throughout California. The list of Prop 65 is quite lengthy and therefore makes it impossible for any company to test all items that California requires. With that said, this label must be adhered to all and any merchandise sold to consumers within the state.
To find out more about Prop 65, Please visit the links below
Prop 65 Chemical list
http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html
General info
http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Does the cabinet contain and mdf, manufactured wood or particle board?
Latasha M on Nov 22, 2018
BEST ANSWER: Hi Latasha - Yes, this cabinet is actually 95% MDF. The other 5% is birch wood.
Are the shelves adjustable?
Jodi P on Nov 13, 2018
BEST ANSWER: Hi, the shelves are not adjustable.
Customer Reviews
Review This Item For a Chance to Win $500.00! view rules
5.0 / 5.0
1 Review
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Star
1
0
0
0
0
Sophisticated
We like this piece of accent furniture. Adds a sophisticated touch to our entrywY
June 6, 2019
Purchased
3 months ago
Customers Also Viewed
This smallcontemporary accent chest has a polishedstylish shimmer ...
Quickview

This smallcontemporary accent chest has a polishedstylish shimmer from mirror glass panels that cover its topsides and three drawers.
Close
A staircase presentation creates interest and depth for ...
Quickview

A staircase presentation creates interest and depth for this contemporary cubby bookcase with six squareopen cubbies for storage and display.
Close
A weathered Delvale Brown finish complements the bright ...
Quickview

A weathered Delvale Brown finish complements the bright blue color in the mirrored doors of this accent chest.
Close
Decorative drawer front gold rings offer a chic ...
Quickview

Decorative drawer front gold rings offer a chic contrast to the clean silhouette of this white lacquer three-drawer chest.
Close
Back To Top