Free Shipping on Most Orders*
< Go Back View All Table Lamps

Vienna Full Spectrum Stephan Crystal Column Table Lamp

- Style # 9H586
Sale
$129.95
  • $149.99
  • Save $20.00
  • Compare $224.99
  • Ends 4/29/18
Most Popular

Double pull switches give you easy light control in this elegant crystal table lamp from Vienna Full Spectrum.

More Details >
Houzz
Vienna Full Spectrum Stephan Crystal Column Table Lamp
Vienna Full Spectrum Stephan Crystal Column Table Lamp in scene
Vienna Full Spectrum Stephan Crystal Column Table Lamp
Vienna Full Spectrum Stephan Crystal Column Table Lamp
Vienna Full Spectrum Stephan Crystal Column Table Lamp more views
Vienna Full Spectrum Stephan Crystal Column Table Lamp more views
3+
Product Details

A black drum lamp shade with gold foil lining adds a luxurious touch to this crystal table lamp. The clear column is paired with antique brass finish metal details in the base, neck and pull switches. A stylish lighting option for your decor.

  • Overall: 30" high. Base is 5 1/4" square. Shade is 15 1/2" wide x 10" high.
  • Uses two maximum 60 watt standard base bulbs (not included). Double on-off pull chains.
  • Traditional crystal column table lamp. From the Vienna Full Spectrum brand.
  • Antique brass finish metal details. Clear cord and plug.
  • Black drum lamp shade with gold foil liner.

Related Videos

Q & A
Need Immediate Help? Try
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answer
Why did you choose this?
Lamps Plus Store
This will pull everything together in the area the lamp will be placed.
Barbara T on Mar 1, 2018
The lamp has the balance that I want with the glass, gold and black. I m just hoping that the size of the shade will be ok
J D on Feb 10, 2018
This will pull everything together in the area the lamp will be placed.
Barbara T on Mar 1, 2018
93% of customers gave this lamp a 5 star rating and their comments. Especially the comments that this lamp is way more beautiful than the picture shows. Even the other 7% rated this lamp 4 stars.
Becky K on Feb 25, 2018
The lamp has the balance that I want with the glass, gold and black. I m just hoping that the size of the shade will be ok
J D on Feb 10, 2018
It fit perfectly with the new arrangements we've done. Thx, JImbo
Karen J on Nov 23, 2017
Quality at trade price.
F E on Jul 7, 2017
93% of customers gave this lamp a 5 star rating and their comments. Especially the comments that this lamp is way more beautiful than the picture shows. Even the other 7% rated this lamp 4 stars.
Becky K on Feb 25, 2018
It fit perfectly with the new arrangements we've done. Thx, JImbo
Karen J on Nov 23, 2017
Is this lamp available with a white shade?
Linnet V on Oct 8, 2017
BEST ANSWER: Unfortunately, this table lamp is not offered with a white shade; however, we do offer lampshades that will fit this lamp.
Customer Reviews
Review This Item For a Chance to Win $500.00 ! view rules
5.0 / 5.0
5 Reviews
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
5
0
0
0
0
Styled By @ourvintagenest
Photo Credit @ourvintagenest
Photo Credit @ourvintagenest
December 1, 2017
Response from Lamps Plus
We hope you like the photo styled by @ourvintagenest - look for more exciting images and video on our product pages!
December 1, 2017
Lamps PlusStaff
Styled By @nestingwithgrace
Photo Credit @nestingwithgrace
Photo Credit @nestingwithgrace
December 1, 2017
Response from Lamps Plus
We hope you like the photo styled by @nestingwithgrace - look for more exciting images and video on our product pages!
December 1, 2017
Lamps PlusStaff
DeLightful!
This lamp is well built. The black shade is a standout, and the the golden interior of the shade is the icing on the cake. The shade was a little wider than I expected, so I am using it in a spot I had not planned to. This lamp should be used no higher than table level as the bulb casing is relatively low on the lamp base.

Pros: Artistic Design, Well Built

Best Uses: Living Room, Dark Corners, Decoration
December 30, 2016
Refresh Desk Area
The lamp looks beautiful in the office. The sleek look was just what I wanted.
Love it.

Pros: Well Built, Easy to Clean, Good Size, Artistic Design
February 24, 2017
This lamp is everything I was looking for from the black shade to translucent column and matte brushed gold. accent.
A great lamp with a modern look.
November 28, 2017
Purchased
5 months ago
Customers Also Viewed
The updated, designer look of this glass table ...
Quickview

The updated, designer look of this glass table lamp from the Color + Plus™ lighting collection is a refreshing home accent. The lamp is hand-crafted and made-to-order by experienced artisans in our California workshops, and features a beautiful Mocha base ...
Close
With a nickel finish, this Courtney table lamp ...
Quickview

With a nickel finish, this Courtney table lamp by Vienna Full Spectrum evokes irresistible charm and personality. The decorative design features crystal and metal to create an eye-catching spark. The classic on-off switch is ideal for simple operation and functionality. ...
Close
Refresh your home with the fresh, designer color ...
Quickview

Refresh your home with the fresh, designer color of this glass table lamp from our Color + Plus™ lighting collection. The lamp is hand-crafted and made-to-order by experienced artisans in our California workshops, and features a beautiful Grayed Jade color. ...
Close
Infuse your home with the fresh, designer color ...
Quickview

Infuse your home with the fresh, designer color of this glass table lamp from our Color + Plus™ lighting collection. The lamp is hand-crafted and made-to-order by experienced artisans in our California workshops, and features a beautiful Kimono Violet color. ...
Close
Back To Top


*Free Shipping applies only to orders shipping to the 48 continental United States or to Canada that qualify and meet the minimum purchase requirement; standard shipping only and select products excluded, including freight and oversized items. Free Returns valid on select items in United States only; does not apply to freight, clearance, Daily Sale, designs with giclee art shades, Color Plus and Tiffany Color Plus brand items, or certain items with designer shades.