Ask our team of design experts
LAMPS PLUS Blog Policies
Lamps Plus is proud to be the exclusive sponsor of the Design Bloggers Conference Scholarship Program! The Lamps Plus Scholarship will be awarded to five worthy bloggers, and give them the opportunity to attend the Design Bloggers Conference to expand their knowledge and networks in the design blogoshphere. The scholarship was established to assist serious bloggers that otherwise could not attend and are in the process of building their businesses, reputations, and brands.
* Design bloggers who have been regularly posting for six months or more are eligible.
* To win a scholarship, applicants are asked to describe their blog, their financial need pertaining to the conference, and why they are deserving of sponsorship.
* Entries should be sent via email to email@example.com.
* The scholarships will be awarded through a committee selection process based on the above mentioned focus criteria.
* Winners of the scholarship will receive a free conference pass.
* We will accept applications for the scholarships through January 15, 2013 January 29, 2013 (the application deadline has been extended!).
* Winners will be announced on February 4, 2013.
* The winners will also be invited to submit a guest blog to appear on the Design Bloggers Conference website profiling how they got started, their blog, and their aspirations.
Scholarship recipients will be selected by our panel of judges: Lisa Ferguson of Décor Mentor, Anne Sage of The City Sage, and Emily Henderson, Designer and HGTV Host. The Design Bloggers Conference will take place from March 3-5, 2013 at the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City.
Good luck, design bloggers! We look forward to seeing you at the conference in LA.
Top image credit: Design blogger Holly Becker/Decor8.