LAMPS PLUS Blog Policies
1. Use an extra oven mitt to store all your barbeque gear.
2. Reuse your old Crocs as a new planter.
3. A colander holds the ice and the icebucket collects the water.
4. One of those..."why didn't I think of that?" moments.
5. Labels + Skewer + Lime = Place Cards
6. Apple + Candle = Centerpiece
7. Use ribbon to tie the bottle opener to the bucket handle. This way it won't get lost.
8. Reuse an old colander as a planter. Great drainage!
9. Use toothpicks and name tags to introduce your guest to the cheeses.
10. A cupcake liner can catch all the drips from a popscicle--unless you are like me and it never seems to last that long.
If you have a summertime tip, I would enjoy hearing from you. Just drop me a line in the comments. Thanks!!
Images courtesy of CFA Brdige Designs, House Logic, Martha Stewart, Real Simple and Tree Hugger.