LAMPS PLUS Blog Policies
Did you know that Thanksgiving is 9 days 17 hours and 56 minutes away?
Right around the corner.
Thanksgiving is a time of celebration and joy.
It's a day of gratitude and thankfulness and friends and family.....bringing with it pumpkin pie and turkey and dressing and cranberry bread and sweet potato casserole and homemade bread.
And a beautifully decorated Thanksgiving table.
1. Use a monochromatic color scheme with simple inspiration from nature. White pumpkins, an patterned orange runner and tiny votive candles as placeholders create a simple, yet elegant Thanksgiving table.
2. Create an easy centerpiece in five minutes by using artichokes as candle holders and grouping asparagus tied with ribbon around a pillar candle.
3. This trio of fun, floral covered pumpkins brings an easy carefree elegance to any table. Combine with vegetables and fresh flowers to complete the look.
4. Nature is the inspiration for this rustic arrangement featuring an acorn covered basket filled with gilded fruit and fall foliage.
5. Last minute guests? Simply carve apples and fill with tea lights to bring warmth and a little twist of the unexpected to this easy-to-make arrangement.
6. This unique centerpiece was created using a cabbage as a vase and filling it with fresh flowers. Complete the look with a stand for height and fresh spinach leaves for texture.
Easy. Simple. Creative.
Thanksgiving decor that is simply you.
So begin with cabbage and apples and artichokes and candles and fresh flowers.....then....here's just a few basic container ideas to inspire you.
Your centerpiece is going to be amazing.
But you better hurry.
I think now.....Thanksgiving is about 5 minutes closer!
Shopping guide: 1. Aged Rust Iron Fruit Basket 2. Antique Silver Metal Dome on Tray 3. Set of 3 Distressed White Rectangular Wood Trays 4. Caged Metal Bowl with Scrolling Handles 5. Universal Global Rust Votive Candle Holder
Image credits: First photo bhg 1. bhg 2. bhg 3. bhg 4. bhg 5. Finding Home 6.Thistlewood Farm
Great ideas, great inspiration! Love the centerpiece on the cake plate! I can SO DO THAT!!